What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which are downloaded to your browser while using the Internet. They are used by the promoters of web pages to help users navigate these web pages efficiently and thus be able to execute certain functions. Because its central role is to improve / enable the use or processes of the website, disabling cookies could prevent users from performing certain functions of our website.
Cookies are created when the user's browser loads a particular web page. The web page sends information to the browser which creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same web page, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the server of the web page. The cookies do not contain any information that identifies the person.
Possible types of cookies
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and are not registered on the user's disk.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which may be for a few minutes or several years.
Purposes of cookies
• Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of a web page. These are also called strictly necessary cookies. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as a user of the system, etc.
• Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to see a web page or the regional configuration.
• Analysis or performance: They allow to measure the number of visits and navigation criteria of different areas of a web page anonymously.
• Advertising: They allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on a web page.
• Behavioral advertising: They allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages, based on information on user behavior.
Own and third party cookies
• Own: Cookies generated by the website that is being visited and ownership and responsibility of the editor of the page.
• Third party: Cookies that are received when browsing a web page, but that have been generated by a third party owner and responsible for them.
What happens if you disable the installation of cookies?
By way of example, but not limited to:
• All or part of the services provided through it may not be offered correctly and with quality, even if they are not provided in their entirety.
• This Page will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for said Page to be competitive.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
Cookies used on this Page
The Web www.sivicinay.com uses the following cookies:
Technical and own cookies
We use certain cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the website www.sivicinay.com.
This category of cookies includes those that allow the servers of the website to determine if you are inside or outside the system, to respond to actions while you are inside the system and to configure the language of the web page according to your location. Consequently, some services provided by the Web page will not be accessible if you do not allow the downloading of said cookies in your browser.
The technical and proprietary cookies mentioned above are all session cookies, strictly necessary to maintain the functioning of the Page. They allow you to navigate the Page and / or the Blog and use its essential functions.
Third party cookies
• Analysis cookies called "Google Analytics" whose ownership and responsibility is Google, which carries out statistical analysis.
We use this cookie to control and evaluate the use of our website (such as the use of the browser, the number of new visitors and responses to marketing activities). This helps inform about any improvement made on the website. We emphasize that this does not contain any information that personally identifies you. However, you can choose to disable Google Analytics Cookies. Alternately, almost all browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chorme, Safari, etc.) allow you to change the settings to block or delete cookies. As indicated in this Policy, if you block all cookies on the Web page some functions of the same will be rendered ineffective.
• For more information about this and to disable the use of these cookies https://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/
Acceptance of the cookies policy
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• To accept. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of this Page during this session.
How to uninstall cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from the Site or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the "Help" function will show you how to do it.
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es "
• Safari: support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them.
Cookies Policy Update
We reserve the right to update the Cookies Policy of said Page at any time. Therefore, we recommend accessing it every time you intend to use the Page.